Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's Photo: Lost Boy Beach, Again!


Today's Photo is of Lost Boy Beach, the secret beach cove that our beautiful rental perched above, ensconced in a forest in Oceanside, OR. I wish I could have stayed there the entire summer! By taking a little trail (below) lined with wildflowers we could reach this peaceful haven. I've never experienced such breathtaking views of the ocean and jagged rocks before. Our planet is truly a marvel.


Being in a landlocked state for the next five months is not going to be easy, when all I can do is dream of seashells...


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...

    Thank you for that,
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pictures! everything looks so peacful... i wish i can be there right  now..hehe

    - abeer @ www.cakewhiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful pictures that you have taken! I close my eyes, imagine I am there, and I am at peace.

    ReplyDelete

What's Hot This Week?